C)VSE - Certified Virtualisation Security Engineer
This fast paced, deep dive, hands-on course provides not only the foundation needed for highly secure deployment of VMware vSphere, it also provides a complete understanding of the CIA triad as it relates to virtualisation. This course will cover everything from design, configuration, best practices, performance monitoring, and just about everything in between! We endeavour to provide an understanding of what can and cannot be performed to secure your virtualised datacentre!
- Have learned the pros, cons, best practices, and skills of virtualization.
- Be able to design, secure, deploy, and manage virtual machines.
- Be ready to sit for the C)VSE exam.
Accreditations & Acknowledgements
- ACCREDITED by the NSA CNSS 4011-4016
- MAPPED to NIST / Homeland Security NICCS's Cyber Security Workforce Framework
- APPROVED on the FBI Cyber Security Certification Requirement list (Tier 1-3)
Course Title: Certified Virtualization Security Engineer
Duration: 4 Days
Class Format Options:
Network+ Certification or Equivalent KnowledgeTwo Years’ Experience with Microsoft or Linux ServersBasic Virtualization/Cloud KnowledgeCertified Virtualization Engineer or equivalent knowledge
Certified Virtualization Security Engineer
Who Should Attend?
Virtualization and Cloud Administrators and Engineers, Virtualization and Cloud Security Engineers, System Administrators and Engineers